Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Family Vacation

Two weeks ago, we had the chance to go on a family vacation with my 3 sisters, their guys and my mom and step dad.  We rented a little cottage right on the ocean and just enjoyed a very relaxing laid back vacation.  We relaxed on the beach, played games, ate a ton of amazing food, took Hudson to the park and just enjoyed each other's company.  It was really nice to get away and just be with family.   Here are a few photos (I stole a few photos from my sister's blog):
look at that form :) haha:
And of course, what is vacation without ice cream:
Taylor and Summer are AMAZING cooks and we all were so thankful for their talents:
This was Trever's contribution in the kitchen.  Brooke wasn't there to see this, so I had to take a picture to prove that he was indeed cooking in the kitchen:
We had several nights of bonfires, coffee and smores:
Hudson and Uncle Tay Tay:
Playing games:
Taylor and Trever getting cozy:
And one really weird picture of Trever...
Hudson had a lot of fun with everyone :)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hudson is so blessed to have all those people to entertain him!!!! Haha! At least that's what he thinks, I'm sure... What fun! Makes me miss family!!!!