Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Travis' 28th Birthday!!!

I know it has been almost 2 months since I have blogged, but I just haven't made it a priority with all the traveling we have been doing in the midst of enjoying this beautiful summer weather and keeping up with all the weddings we are shooting this summer.  However, today is a great day to rejoin the blogging world, because today is Travis' birthday!

I am so thankful for a man who has such a strong work ethic and who doesn't settle for living average.  He is always striving to become more like Christ and he is so driven to encourage the church to be the bride that God has called us to be.  He is an amazing father to Hudson and really lives and loves so selflessly.  He has a backbone which is rare to find sometimes in guys these days.  He really is the man of our house and I am often so overwhelmed by the love he has for us. I have learned so much about our Father's love by being loved by Travis.  He is insanely talented not only as a musician or as a song writer, but he has the gift of being good at anything he puts his mind to.

Travis, Hudson and I love you so much and we are beyond blessed that God has allowed us to be a part of your life. Thank you for being the man that you are!



And a message from Hudson:

No comments: