Monday, October 25, 2010

a week of visiting grandparents...

A couple of weeks ago, my mother-in-law came to California for a business trip, so we got to enjoy her while she was out here.  Travis was in Nashville doing some song writing with some amazing folks, so unfortunately he missed out.  Also, Hudson and I just happened to see 4 out of his 6 great grandparents! 

My grandma, my dad, Hud and me... 4 generations :)

Travis' Grandpa and Grandma, his mom, his brother and of course, Hudson (this is the Grandpa along with Travis' mom who both have the same light blue eyes that Hudson has):

Hudson's first trip to the library:

Showing off his mad drumming skills to Grandma Collins (aka "internet Grandma" thanks to webcam):

I think it is safe to say Hudson had a busy, but great week:
Unfortunately, we didn't get pictures with the other two Great Grandparents, however, we had a great time with them!

No comments: