Tuesday, September 7, 2010

a son...

Psalm 127:3 "Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him."



On the night when Travis and I cut into the cake and saw the blue frosting that was revealed, I had no idea what life with a son would hold for us.   I come from a family of all girls and I had no idea what it would be like to have a boy in our home.  And man oh man, I wouldn't change a thing.   Hudson really is a gift from the Lord.  From his superman flying to his love for the drums and all things boyish... he really fills our lives with so much joy.

Speaking of superman flying, here is a photo of Hudson's latest skill:

I find myself laughing every time he does this.  Most of the time it seems out of no where, but no matter what he is doing or what is in his hands, he will will start running around with his hands clenched in the air while making a flying sound effect.  Travis and Brandon taught him this the other day and he does it all the time.  A lot of the times he does this with his drumsticks in the air.  

What a wonderful son he is!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I LOVE this! Man, I need to see that grown up boy of yours!!

Shannon said...

Hud is just too cute and looks like such a little boy! Where did the baby go? I can't wait to join the club!

. said...

Hayley he is getting so BIG! What a cutie!