Monday, September 20, 2010

As my dad would say, "the land of the dis"

Last week we went to Disneyland with the Hofschroers.  While we were waiting for them, we had to take a tradition picture with the "C"since we are the "C"ollins :)

We haven't been for a few months and it was amazing to see the change in Hudson's response since last time we went.  He was so much more aware of everything around him and of course, the parade was a huge hit. 



The Hofschroer's on the most fun ride in Disneyland.... I can't even remember the name, but it will leave you remembering it (we all felt slightly sick afterwards and no we weren't on the tea cups).

While Amy and I fed dinner to our boys, our husbands went off to ride Tower of Terror.  We decided to ride a few rides with the boys while we were still waiting.  So, we rode Heimlich's Chew Chew Train... and well, we were so taken back by the experience we insisted the guys ride it with us after we joined up again. 

The boys getting ready for the chew chew train.... 
I think it should win a prize for Disneyland's most boring ride...haha.  We even asked the guy working there how long people actually wait for this ride to which the answer was up to an hour.  All I can say is that I am glad we didn't wait an hour for this ride. 

I have a beco baby carrier that I often wear and put Hudson in.  I just love holding him while he is sleeping.  So, even though the little ones fell asleep we still managed to ride Pirates, watch Fantasmic, enjoy a few D-land goodies and we even stayed until closing.... which we haven't done in a long time. 

Hud and Lo on our way back to the cars:
Good friends, good conversations, good times :)

No comments: