Saturday, July 31, 2010

Trav's concert at the Angel's Stadium

On July 3rd, Travis was able to open up for the Phil Wickam tailgate concert put on by the FISH radio station at the Angel's Stadium.  It was such a great opportunity for Travis and we had so much fun with all the friends and family who came to support him.  After Trav, Hud and I were able to sit with my parents in the box seating with the FISH radio crew and Phil Wickam.  It turned out to be a great day.

I was on the FISH website and couldn't find the pictures from the concert, because they aren't up yet.  However, here is a link of a few of the pictures we took of the FISHFEST which they posted on their website.

Before we left for the game I put on Hudson's Angels hat we bought him last year.  However, he hates wearing it, so this is the best picture I could get of him :)

My sister, Summer and I before the concert:

They had snakes and reptiles on display...

Hudson sat on Bryan's shoulders so he could get a better view of Travis.  

He loves watching his dad lead worship.  I hope this is a legacy that gets passed onto Hudson. 

You can't really see... I was off to the side towards, but there is Travis leading worship. 

The three of us in the box at the game. 


2 comments:

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

You have been quite the little blogger lately... I love it! :)

Anonymous said...

what an awesome family you are and a huge blessing
xoxoxoxoxoxo
and prayers for you always
rick and linda