Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

It has been so long since I blogged! We have been really busy with the holidays and our new photography business is keeping us on our toes.  This year we celebrated Thanksgiving twice and each dinner was so good!  Of course, this year we were so thankful to have our happy and healthy baby boy with us.  I remember last year wondering if we were going to have a boy or girl and what would life be like with our baby.  I just can't get over how one of God's greatest gifts is children.  Now I want like 15 more =)

Unfortunately, my camera battery died so I only have two pictures from our first Thanksgiving:


The beautiful fresh flower center piece Summer made:


Hudson got to spend some time with my Grandma and my aunt:



Thanksgiving #2





Again decorations coordinated by Summer:



The gang:








4 comments:

Megan said...

Your sis is amazing! Stunning table scape! You need to blog about what little Hud is up to these days! Crawling? Teeth? etc! :)

treverhoehne said...

wow. kitchen picture awkward. ha

jessica claire said...

I guess we could call that kitchen photo Michael Norwood and his Flock of Ambiguously Gay Friends

Stacy said...

Summer did an amazing job on those tables!!! I have always wanted to sit at a Thanksgiving table like that!!