Sunday, November 28, 2010

Date Night

Travis and I went on a date a couple of weeks ago in Riverside.  Being in Riverside made for a really fun date because we were able to go to one of our favorite restaurant that we have been going to since we were dating.  We went to this fantastic little hole in the wall Thai restaurant called Table for Two.  The atmosphere is great, the food is amazing and we haven't been in years... so it was fun to reminisce about the beginning of our relationship.

Dropping off Hudson with my mom before we headed out:

The soup is just delicious and refreshing:

Then we headed over to CBU to watch Travis' brother perform in the play Man of La Mancha.  He is amazing actor and we always love getting to see him perform.  Plus, going to the theater to watch a play is sentimental to Trav and I.  When we first met in college, Travis played the lead role in The Music Man.  I still remember how giddy I would get watching him come out on the stage.  So, it is fun for us to get to watch Chad perform on the same stage.  

Chad, Christen, Trav and I:
Chad thanks for making us laugh.  You always amaze us with your hard work and your talent!

No comments: