Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hudson laughing

A couple of weeks ago Hudson started really laughing more than just a chuckle. We just can't get enough of him laughing. It is amazing how much joy children can bring into our lives.

I thought I would post a couple of videos we caught of him laughing up here at Camp Ojai. We have been at a camp for the high school students from our church for the past 2 weeks. It has been so much fun and I will post more about camp as soon as we get home. Anyway, the first video is side ways because I was holding the video camera while holding him. Hudson always seems to notice the camera, so we have to try to hide it to try to catch him in the moment.


The second video is at the beach in Ventura. One of the days at camp the students go to the beach to hang out, eat dinner, roast some smores and then finish the night with worship and a time of testimonies.

3 comments:

Kim Malstrom said...

my Hudson started laughing when he saw the video! so cute.

Anonymous said...

So cute! That's how Ava laughs-- like a little squeak toy :)

The Hofschroer's said...

He totally gets distracted by the camera... so funny! I think I enjoyed your cute giggle in the background just as much as his giggle!!! =)