Monday, August 31, 2009

Catching up with The Collins

These last couple of weeks have been so busy for us. We went on a date and left Hudson with my mom (unfortunately we forgot the camera). Then last weekend my dad was camping in his motor home so we went to visit him in Newport Beach and then down on Coronado Island. And we had a surprise anniversary party with a few my dad and step mom's closest friends to celebrate their 20th anniversary!

In my dad's motor home celebrating Travis' birthday.

Kathy and Hudson hanging out in the motor home.


My dad and Hudson at the surprise anniversary party.

Between my dad and step mom there are 7 kids. This is all of us with spouses and kids.

Trever took some pictures of us kids and photoshopped himself in a few of the pictures;) The picture below is Summer presenting them with one of the pictures framed. To see pictures from the photo shoot with us kids click here.

My dad and Kathy with all their grandkids.


No comments: