Monday, June 21, 2010

Papa's Birthday

In light of Father's Day, I thought I would post a few pictures of my dad or "papa" as we call him.  Last week also happened to be his birthday, so we went to the classic car show here in downtown San Clemente.  Our day started out with breakfast by the pier.  


It was definitely crowded... you can see the street is filled with people all the way to the top of the hill. 

Apparently, each of these cars are worth over $100,000. I can't fathom ever wanting to spend that much money on a car.  

My dad owned one of these right out of high school. He was definitely way cooler than me because I never purchased such cool cars on my own :)  There were about 20 or 30 cars at the show that my dad had owned in his early years.  It was fun to imagine him as a young guy driving around in the cars he was pointing out. 
Hudson loves his Papa and he loves some chocolate :)

Papa we love you!  You are an amazing father and grandpa.  
Thanks for always sacrificing for us and loving us.  

No comments: