Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A few touches of summer and some random photos of Hudson...

Continuing with the summer photos.  Here are a few random photos of Hudson and a few photos of the decorations that have brought touches of summer into our home. 
We are definitely into making funny faces now:
One thing that I love about having a white couch is all the fun pillows and decorations that go great with it.  Plus, if my couch gets dirty, I just throw it in the wash with some bleach and it is as good as new!
I love having flowers in our home and the cheapest way I have found to do this is with Trader Joe's $1.99 or $3.99 flower bouquets:
And for those of us who struggle with a green thumb these succulents are great (although I have been known to even kill succulents):
Thanks to the inspiration from my friend, Rachel, I made these to add a little bit of summer:
We hung this old stain glass window which was a nice little touch:
Summer time has been filled with lots of fun and exploring.  Some of the fun has including fort-making:
Hudson is still quite obsessed with his drums, but he also loves all different kinds of musical instruments:
And of course, we have spent as much time as we can down by the beach... even if it is just a walk down to the water after dinner.  This particular night Uncle Brandon joined us:
Fun in the park... Uncle Brandon and Trav teaching Hudson how to pretend to be an airplane:
I think he caught on rather quickly:

No comments: