Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Year's and some time with friends...

On New Year's Eve we went to Brooke and Trever's house in downtown Orange.  We made potato cheese soup in bread bowls, played games, hung out with family and friends, and watched the ball drop as we rang in the new year.  Hudson is definitely an extrovert and we decided not to put him to bed early.  Since there were people around he stayed up all the way until midnight.








haha... this picture is just funny... caught Hudson right in the middle of a blink

The girls using the noise makers and the pop rocks outside (sorry I didn't get a picture of all the boys)


Then after New Year's Hudson and I got to spend some time with some of my favorite college girlfriends.  Natalie was in from New York and Shannon was in from Northern California.  We went out to breakfast with our babies and it was just good to spend time with them.  Hopefully, Natalie will be moving back in April!!!

the kiddos...


Then the night before we flew out to Ohio, I got to go to dinner with some friends in Laguna Beach to celebrate Emily's birthday.  Emily is one of my dearest friends and I wish I got to spend more time with her.  I am so thankful that she is in my life.  Happy Birthday Emily!

No comments: