Saturday, October 10, 2009

Angels won the championship!

We just got back from Napa last night and I am working on downloading all the photos.  I will be posting about our trip in the next couple of days, but in the meantime, here are a few pictures from last week when the Angels won the championship.  We were able to go to one more game before the season was over.  This time we met my family at the stadium and just had a great night together cheering on the Angels.


Hudson feel asleep in Aunt Summer's arms






I was changing Hudson before we left the stadium because I knew he would
fall asleep on the way home.  We got a little distracted from our task because
he was in such a good mood and was laughing so hard.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Love that laugh! So cute! I couldn't help but let out a laugh myself!

Emily Burton said...

Hilarious! Aubrey doesn't really crack up much. I can't wait! Hudson is so cute! I love watching all of your videos!

Kevin and Keri Sheckler said...

So cute. Sofia's first Angels game was when she was 6 mos old. I've kept the Angels outfit and have it on a bear. Babies at ballgames are just too cute!