Thursday, March 26, 2009

Baby Bump Pictures

We only have about 4 weeks left until Hudson will be here!  I can't wait to see his little face and to finally get to hold him.  Being pregnant has been such an amazing experience and we wanted to capture a few pictures before this season is over.  So, yesterday we went to a beautiful spot here in San Clemente down by the cliffs and had a photo shoot with Trever.  He is my favorite photographer and never ceases to amaze me with his creativity and talent.  Thanks Trever for blessing us with these pictures!  I can't wait for you to meet your nephew... and by the way your nephew needs some cousins;)


11 comments:

Shannon said...

Hayley, these are beautiful!!! You are gorgeous! I liked the ones on Trever's blog too...so pretty! I can't wait to see you...just a few more weeks!

Jan Dutcher said...

Those pictures are so beautiful! I loved all of the ones on Tever's blog! I think that Hudson will appreciate them when he grows up. They show the love that grows inside of you as he grows. My favorite is the one where you two are almost kissing, so sweet.

gabrielle said...

hayley! these pictures are beautiful. thank you so much for blessing me last night, i LOVE my tea!
love you.

Marcella said...

You look great! Can't wait to meet Hudson. :)

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

You look great BUT do you feel great? Totally ready to be done and have that little boy in your arms instead of your belly? I know the feeling!!!

Stacy said...

LOVE these! So excited to meet Hudson!

The Hofschroer's said...

love them...

Kevin and Keri Sheckler said...

You look gorgeous, Hayley. Travis you look like a proud daddy already.
Enjoy the next couple of weeks and may you have an amazing delivery.
Great name, by the way, Hudson.

Jaime said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady ever!! I can't wait to see baby Hudson!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous as usual!
Trever is talented & you are the perfect model!

Ashley Jackson said...

I think its so cool that someday when he is our age he will have these beautiful pics of his parents and laugh a little at what you were wearing! (When the styles have changed dramatically, again) Great photos! April is a great month to be born in if I do say so myself;)