Wednesday, October 15, 2008

oak glen how i love thee...

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year and one of my favorite things about fall is our trip to Oak Glen.  I love going because for a day I get to pretend that we live in a little farm town.  We pick apples, eat carmel apples, eat a delicious bbq meal, and just spend time with the family.  We will be going this weekend and I can't wait!!!   This is a tradition I can't wait to share with baby Collins. 

Oak Glen 2006

Oak Glen 2007



Oak Glen 2008....here we come!!!!

3 comments:

Nick and Alisha said...

You will be in our neck of the woods. Going with family or just you two? We could meet up for dinner or something

The Hofschroer's said...

I am sooo excited!!!! I have somehow lived in Riverside for 8 years and have never been to Oak Glen!

Amy Susan Boyd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.